mardi 29 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Last day

LAST DAY


Today was an exhausting day! When I woke up I had to reorganize my baggage so that everything would fit in it. After that we ate at Chik for lunch. This a seafood restaurant in front of the bay, the view was beautiful and the food was yummy! Then we went on the airport and we finally had to say goodbye... This was an emotional moment and we were all so sad to leave... I'm going to miss thee muricans so much. But we all decided to enjoy this trip until the last minute, so we joked a little bit and our joy came back. 
On the plane, I think that we did even more mess than when we took the first one to Atlanta. We played music, we danced, we laughed so hard... It was amazing. We were so tired but we wouldn't sleep to enjoy the trip. 
Finally we found our family waiting for us at the airport of Marseille and we were really glad to see them all. We said goodbye to each other and promised to organize things for us during the holidays. And then we went home... 



It has been an incredible experience. I have met wonderful people, who are nice, welcoming and funny. I found friends in the American teenagers and I found a family in my hosts. I'm really happy that I shared this amazing adventure with 4 great people, my frenchies, and I hope that we'll see each other again after this trip. I would like to thank every person that has made this adventure possible. There's no word to tell how grateful I am. I discovered the United States and I lived the American way of life for 3 weeks, and it was incredible. I'll never forget the people that I met there and I'll never forget all these good moments shared together. These memories will be right there with me, in my heart. For the rest of my life.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire