jeudi 24 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 17

DAY 17


Today we went on busch garden which is a huge attraction park. We really had a great day, it had been a while since I last saw my frenchies and it was cool to spend some time with them again! Unfortunately Yousra and Quentin weren't there but I was with Alli, Mareen, Pete, Adrien and Maxime! We did all the roller coasters in the park and that was amazing! The attractions were huge and that felt great. I'm not used to roller coasters. I've been on attraction parks like maybe 5 times in my life (and every time in Magic World which is terrible) so I discovered a hole new world of sensations. And it was unbelievable! We laughed a lot, we yelled, we screamed rude things in French while we were waiting... This was definitely a great day!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire