jeudi 10 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 3

DAY 3


I've just got an amazing day! This morning we've done some charity work and given food to homeless people. We prepared the meal and then served it. This was great because we were all really excited about this, so we did this work in a really funny atmosphere. I feel so good right now because we have done something really useful. Thanks to this experience I'm even more persuaded that I want to work in humanitarian missions later. I also gave some of my clothes to the thrift shop, and I was like "uh, this an excuse to buy other clothes that will fit me even better!"




On the afternoon, we went to the mall with all the french correspondents and the american hosts (except from Adrien and Mareen who were unfortunately absent) and we had such a great time! We took the ferry to get to the mall and it was awesome because we learnt to know each other, the american hosts are so funny and nice! We showed them the Pilou Pilou song and then we learnt them French insults. Did you ever heard an American guy yelling "TETE DE BITE" whenever somebody crosses his road ? Well if you don't, I'm sorry but you'll die silly... Because it's hilarious! 




When we went home Alli and I just chilled in front of the TV. I talked to her about How I Met Your Mother so we watched it (actually we watched 10 episodes, she's getting kind of obsessed with it :D) and I'm so glad she likes it! It was a really good day. I enjoy American way of life. Just for Starbucks coffee. (Yeah I've got my first one today and I was like oh my gosh how could I live without that before ?!) Virginia is great.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire