mardi 29 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 21

DAY 21 


Today we went on the beach with all the group. We made a picnic and we played in the sea. It was great, Yousra and I tried to drown Quentin and Doug, we had fun, even if we swallowed a lot of water! After that, we lay on the towels and tined all together. There was a huge slide and we used it several times. We were going on it 2 persons at the same time and it was really fun! 


After that we went to a pool party with Alli's friends. They are really nice and they really included me to their conversations so it was cool. We ate pizza and it was delicious. 
After that Alli's parents took us and we walked on the ocean border. First we took some pictures in front of the sea and we looked the articles in a few shops. Then we walked on the bord. It was amazing. The street follows the ocean and a lot of different people walk there. You can find a drunk yelling man with his skate on the road as a family with 3 children or young people who wanna have fun. 



We had a frozen yoghurt and it was really yummy, I was glad to do that again before I leave. There were plenty of street performers. We danced with Alli in front of a band, it was really funny! There were also a lot of magicians, a fire-eater and there were so passionate that you wanted to share their passion with them. I applauded so hard that my hands hurt!  I had a great night and it really makes me wanna go back in Virginia soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire