jeudi 24 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 19

DAY 19 


Today the frenchies and their mericans hosts came at Alli's house and we all hanged out together. It was really cool, we selected pictures to make a scrapbook from our trip, then we decided to cook a special meal for the mericans hosts. The boys made a salad for the first plate. Then we all made pasta with meat balls, vegetables and tomato sauce. It was really spicy and tasty, they all loved it! For the dessert me and Yousra baked little brownies and it was really yummy! We were glad because the mericans hosts really appreciated that we cooked for them.


In the evening, I asked to take a family picture for my scrapbook. The dog had to sit on an high chair so that we could see him, it was funny. After the family picture we just took really silly pictures with Doug and Alli and that was fun too! 


Then I showed them on the laptop the "tutos cupcakes" video from La Ferme Jerome and "superquenouille", they found it funny. They showed me a bunch of  videos, I found one of them hilarious, I challenge you to watch the entire video without laughing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejM_1MJN4PY 
Anyway, it was a great day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire