jeudi 10 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 1

DAY 1


         That was the day, we were finally living. As I walked into the airport, all my fears diseappeared. What I thought best about this trip, was that I had no clue of what would happen there. I was meeting destiny and I let it write my story. When I figured out that I was going to explore new sensations and a hole new world full of mysteries, I finally got unstoppably excited. 





That's how started the most amazing flight of my life! You can see by yourself that we found some really smart occupations. If someone from the flight AF0688 ever comes to read this, I'm so sorry we've ruined your hears by laughing non-stop during 9 hours..





Finally, we got off the planes (with a big S, 3 planes and 15 hours of travel uh) and, SURPRIIIIIIISE, our bagages weren't at the airport yet. We were kind of stressed but the service has been really kind with us, saying that they will brought its in our houses. I had a really good time at home with Alli, she seems to be a really funny and nice person. I was anxious, because we didn't get to know each other before the trip, but I'm sure she's great, and it makes me happy.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire