jeudi 10 juillet 2014

Introduction







            Hello! I've created this website a few months ago in order to write a logbook of my trips. Right now, I'm composing my United States trip's report. You'll find short texts and pictures wich resume my daily adventures! I won't necessarly write everyday, but I will update this blog as my trip goes on.  
      
         E N J O Y !


Well, I should tell you more about my trip in the United States. The association "France Etats-Unis Toulon" organizes every year an english contest. Among the candidates, they choose 5 persons and offer them a free trip to Norfolk. So, I participated to this contest, and after several tests, I have been chosen by the jury! I've been sent in an american family near Norfolk in Virginia. My correspondent is named Alli Mcleod and she's 15, she's friendly and welcoming. I'm also
travelling with a group of 4 really nice persons and this is great because we get along well! I'm living an incredible experience, and I hope that thanks to this resume of my trip, you will see an overview of the beauty of United States. 
Happy reading guys!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire