jeudi 17 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 12

DAY 12


This afternoon we went at Alli's friend house! So I met her friends Eden, Gabi and Ashley. They are really nice and funny, we had a great time. When we arrived, Ashey and Eden showed us a dance from their holiday camp, then we just joked around. At dinner time we ate tacos, it was soooo good! This is like bread (the bread from the wrap in McDonald) with meat, salad, cheese and salsa sauce in the middle. It's yummy! After this we swam in the pool at sunset, there were so many dragonflies flying in the sky, that was really beautiful. We dried and then we played games inside. We played the spoons game. It's the principe of the Kem's, but when you have 4 same cards in your hand you take a spoon, and everybody follows you, the last one who doesn't get any spoon loose. We also played the George game. You have to call someone around the table by his name. Then this person has to call somebody else, but if he doesn't respond at his name or if he hesitates, he changes his place with somebody else and gets the name of this other person. It seems confusing and it WAS confusing but we laughed a lot!

I'm sorry, I have to admit that none of the pictures of this collage are from me, I didn't take any pictures yesterday so I made my best to illustrate this article! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire