jeudi 10 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 5

DAY 5

So today we went to "go ape" and tried zip line! It was so cool, I love this feeling when you jump and you're not already hold by the rope and the harness, this is just like flying ! I think that it was wonderful. Even thought I really didn't feel comfortable climbing or walking on some boards suspended over the void, I'm glad that I went through all the stapes!




 I discovered Wendy's at lunch, it's a fastfood way much better than the typical french ones. It tasted so good! Then we went shopping and we kind of buy the store itself.. I've made some pretty good snips! There were some sales and the prices are amazing in the United States. I got two pairs of Vans for the French price of one pair, a Levi's short at 20$ and a Guess short at 20$ too (20$ is the equivalent of 15euros in France hahahahaha) ! So I'm really excited about shopping in the USA! 





So that we would finish this day on a beautiful note, Alli and I just ran and danced and sang under the rain in the neighborhood when the pour started, it was great! We couldn't stop laughing and we had such a great time!


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire