jeudi 10 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 2

Day 2



      This morning my baggage just shows up like "Hey! Sorry i'm twelve hours late!" Well who cares dude, we're on holidays now! 




After this miracle we bike around the neighborhood with Alli. I was like "It looks like wisteria lane's streets!" ... Cliché. But this is really funny because all the gardens are gorgeous and the bushes are perfectly cut. The houses are pretty and it looks like you could make a movie there! "Murder in Paradise" that's how they would call it! Seriously, the neighborhood is great. 





Well, after this we made a barbecue to welcome French students (like me) who arrived in United States. It was nice because we were all together, correspondents and hosts, so we had a great time. And there's a funny thing, in France I've explained the game of "That's what she said" and "Jinx" to my friends because they didn't know them, and I realized during the barbecue that these games are really popular in the United States! And I was like "I'm finally understood!" This was really cool. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire