lundi 14 juillet 2014

United States, Virginia - Day 8

DAY 8 


Today we went to the friend's house of Alli's parents.  Their house is beautiful. It's huge, and they have a pool in front of the river. The view is amazing. They were really nice and we had a great time. There were 3 other teenagers. One of them was so excited, he kept executing flip back everywhere, he's such a character! I also met Doug, Alli's brother! I'm sure he's nice but we haven't talked much yet. During the afternoon we chilled in the pool, we played ping pong, we ate a lot, the guys tried to catch some crabs... It was great! These people are so nice too me, it's wonderful. 
On the way home listening to country music (this song precisely : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4) I couldn't stop smiling. So I figured out that it was because I'm really happy to be there with great people. Damn, I love United States!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire